Call of Duty World at War Wii Online in 2020
Error 20110 or 61070 (and 23400 as of 9th July 2020)
Error code 20110, 23400 or 61070 means that whatever patcher method you were using is not functioning or applying correctly.
- If you're using BrainSlug, restart your Wii and try again, and make sure it attempts to start the "CoD World at War Server" module.
- If you're using USB Loader GX, make sure you have the "Ocarina" option enabled in the Loader Settings for World at War.
- If you're using Gecko OS, make sure you have "SD Cheats" enabled in the Config Options menu.
- If the above doesn't work, redownload the RVYx52 GCT file for your game's region and place it in the "codes" folder on your SD/USB, overwriting an existing GCT file if you have one.
Error 20100, 23502 or 23500
These error codes mean the server is down.
- Wait a while, and try again later.
Error code 20103 means your console is sending invalid data to the server.
- Try to delete your save data from the Wii System Settings. You will lose all singleplayer and multiplayer progress.
- If that doesn't work, you can try to format your Wii System Memory. THIS WILL DELETE ALL SAVE DATA FROM YOUR WII. Only do this if you don't care about anything from your Wii.
- For advanced users: Delete /shared2/DWC_AUTHDATA from your NAND, using a utility like WiiXplorer. Do note that this may cause issues with any current Wiimmfi game you may be playing.
Error code 60000 means that your profile does not exist on the new World at War server.
- Create a new profile, and try to connect again.
- A solution to keep your statistics, ranks and friends list will be coming eventually. (Do not delete your profile if you want this!)
Error code 23922 means your game is attempting to connect to Wiimmfi (which has World at War disabled.)
- If you're using BrainSlug, make sure you don't have any other modules than "codwawwii" in the "bslug/modules" folder on your SD.
- If you're using USB Loader GX, make sure you have the "Private Server" option set to OFF in the Loader Settings for World at War.
Error code 20102 means you have been banned from online play.
- If you're using Dolphin emulator, please make sure to import a NAND backup from your own Wii - the default Dolphin NAND has been banned due to misuse.
- If you're using the server for the first time ever, follow the steps for Error 20110/61070 - you may have been banned from Nintendo WFC and the patch is not applying.
- If you feel like you were banned in error, contact me on Discord.
Error code 20107 means you're trying to connect to the World at War server from another game.
- Double check that you're using World at War. Did you somehow load the code into another game?!
- If you are sure you're using World at War, delete your save file. It may have been corrupted.
Other Error Codes
All information provided by Wiimmfi unless otherwise specified.
Created by InvoxiPlayGames, 2020